Lizard Skin Ceramic Insulation
Spray on heat control
LizardSkin's Ceramic Thermal Insulation coating is a premium spray-on thermal insulation product idea for reducing heat entering through your floor pan, firewall, doors and roof. The product can be painted over with 1K & 2k paint systems.Reviews
LizardSkin Ceramic Insulation is a premium spray-on thermal insulation product for all cars, trucks, hot rods, race cars, vans, campers and industrial equipment —wherever heat is a problem. LizardSkin Ceramic Insulation (CI) is an advanced, water-based composition of a high-grade acrylic binder with ceramic insulation particles to create a thermal barrier. With LizardSkins spray on auto insulation, heat entering the interior is reduced, making for a cooler, more comfortable ride. For maximum auto thermal performance in your ride, encapsulate the entire interior and all appropriate exterior surfaces.
Lizard Skin can be painted out of a large diameter underbody / Schultz or spray gun with a minimum tip diamter of 4mm.
The product is acrylic based and can be cleaned up with water. Once dry the product is hard and reasonably durable.
Watch how the product works here
See how to apply it here
Benefits of LizardSkin SC include
- Class A fire-rated
- Environmentally friendly solution
- Provides non-combustible thermal insulation
- Eliminates cut and paste waste
- Able to withstand radiant temperatures up to 500°F (260°C)
- Adheres to most any material
- Continuous protective moisture barrier
- One-part coating system
- No respirator needed; but dust mask/protective eyewear is recommended
- Easy spray-on application
- Can be easily applied to irregular surfaces and geometries
- Offers a protective, seamless membrane
- Fast clean up with soap and water
- No more excessive mat waste
Since LizardSkin Sound Control not only dampens noise, but also protects surfaces, it will help keep the integrity of your ride intact for years. The coating can withstand temperatures to 149°C (300°F).
One 7.57ltr (2-gallons) container of LizardSkin Sound Control will cover 3.7 - 4.2sq/m at 0.040” (1mm) thickness dry.
Download spec sheet here
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Car Builders - Thermal & Acoustic Insulation Products users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.